C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:28:25 -0700
thanks kendall. i would suggest writing congrssmen and
senators sooner rather than later too.
  i am not that familiar with wikipedia, it was just
the first on the search i did imediayly after reading
mag's post. although youtube can have anything by
anybody out there too.
  you and mike had better sources by far.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?r109:7:./temp/~r1094R8NzR

http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/article/1328/wikipedia-founder-discourages-academic-use-of-his-creation

> On 3/30/07, ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > what is wrong with wikpedia? just for my
> information.
> >

> > --- Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > > A video on youtube, with an author who has done
> > > extensive reaserch, the video at the end goes
> too
> > > far in dramatizing the possible problems. But
> the
> > > author's book is called spy chips, and I will be
> > > buying it.  it's no joke. it has very scary
> > > implications. Even if the tag is only in your
> driver
> > > license, you can be tracked! and ken, I never go
> > > wikpedia as a source.

> > > Tamar Mag Raine
> > > www.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
> > > Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!

=== message truncated ===