C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:32:12 -0800
they have the least amounts of weather fronts pushing
in and out than any state in the union. fronts change
the barometric pressure, changing barometric pressure
couses the pain increases that we complain about in
the cold or damp weather. it is not so much the cold
or damp, but the barometric pressure chanes that goes
with the front pushing in the cold or damp
condittions. here the weather is in almost constant
change with a new front of some kind every 2-3 days.
you don't get over one before another comes in.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com