C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 05:45:30 EDT
She lives in Montreal and becase of her disability needs the following
services

 The
 deficits I have make practical matters like housework and other self
 care tasks difficult if not impossible. I need help with my life outside
 work: help with housework and kitchen chores, rides when weather is bad,
 emotional support, shopping, dealing with people for things like repairs
 and appointments, getting exercise during the cold seasons and finding
 the foods I need for my special diet at prices I can afford.

And she has anther problem
<< One of my deficits is phone call and contact work. I am hopeless at it.
 I need an advocate to make calls but don't have any.

SHe is severly handicapped and heed alot of help. Are there anyy places in
Canada where she can  get it

RIchard HUdson