C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 19:50:23 -0700
I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO DO IT EARLIER, BUT, HAD IT THEN
SOLD QUICKLY, JUDY MIGHT HAVE HAD MONTHS LEFT ON HER
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT. Now if we don't see quickly she
will not lose her pension now that she is vested in
her retirment system, but she might have to get a temp
job if it indeed does take longer to sell. it has been
planned for a couple of years, but the market went
depressed about a year earlier than we needed to sell.
timing is everything and my timing had to be not so
good. i do not know that i could afford anopther year
in this cost of living with my limited income and not
sure another year would have any better market. it
might only get worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.