C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:09:14 EST
Hi-

The problem is that there is simply not enough time to work it out.  The
responce yea/nea has to be recived by the 22nd and was sent back to them
today via express mail.  I check "no" but I wrote a note on the bottem saying
why I could not accept it because of the credit thing.

The school actually condiers me a full time student because at ISU you get
full time status just taking 8 hours but to be considered for the financile
stuff you have to take 12.  I just do not have the time to be able to work
this out because of the mail delay but I hope that I will be eligble for
something next year and that they will be willing to acomodate me with the
hours once I am there for a symester.  I just did not have enough time to
work the channels of accomodation this time around.

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 12/17/1999 7:09:05 AM Central Standard Time,