C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:55:49 -0500
Mag, I guess you'd have to be here to hear a native Southerner talk to get
it, but I admit I had to read it out loud and then I got it! ;)

It's kinda interesting that here in NC and VA, you don't hear so much of the
broad drawl these days but when you go out of the metro areas and into the
more rural places you hear it more.  I remember vividly the first time I
heard someone in NC talk when we moved back East and I couldn't understand
them! (Mike, this was near Asheville, I think)..

Kat