C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:27:51 -0700
Ken,

One of my groomsmen now lives in the DC area (Rockville MD), and has a house
that's similar in square footage and age and type of construction to ours.
He financed his house originally at 2.5 times what we did ours, with
payments that are about that much higher too.  If it's possible to compare
the Federal GS scales to the state pay scales, we're at about the same place
in those too.  But in dollars earned (what Uncle Sam and the IRS look at on
April 15th), he's about 2x above what I make.  Earlier this month, there was
a job with the AAPD (American Association of People with Disabilities)
advertised that Janet and I talked about for about for a while, so I checked
it out with Karl.

--

Kendall