C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:06:14 -0500
Well, to be absolutely fair, this can happen to anyone who lives from
month to month even on a regular paycheck.  I've also heard of
unscrupulous landowners trying to get rid of tenants who have legal
rights to lease flats under rent control laws in New York so the
owners can make more money.  Unfortunately, Jon's situation is not
unique.

Kat