C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:14:32 -0700
i found this to be true of many of the congressmans
sites. my guess would be incompetance on the design
not intentionally being hard to contact on the part of
any of these. some congressman's sites were fine. they
all have their own staff.
i know some computer people who went on to work at the
white house staff. believe me, it could definately be
the design and the staff.

--- "Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]>