C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:58:21 -0700
Hi Joy!

I'd to strongly recomend a woman who has a lot to say on this subject.

Cheryl Marie Wade.  She is a writer, proformer, and has been an
activest for years in the San Francisco Bay Earea.

I don't have an Email Address for her right off, but if you go into
Google for example, and enter her name, you will  get back a whole
bunch of her articles as well as lots of other info about her.  She is
a greaaaaat person, and a great resorce for the kinds of questions
you're asking about here.

Hope this helps in your project!!-Gary