C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:28:17 -0700
damn Betty-- keep em rolling!!!!!!  LMAO

Sad to say...... I almost married one...  strange!  Now he lives with an older lesbian,  goes out with her one night a week, works with a gal who he goes out with another night of the week, and he goes on cruises with each, seperately of course...  THEN...... he sees a gay masousse in Chicago.  He was so tactually defensive while we dated for 8+ years........ I cannot believe that  he lets another- man at that give him massages!!!!!!!! Too much for me!  And I thank GOD that I am not another one of his "nights" of the week!!!!!!