C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:46:12 -0400
Betty,
    My sincerest condolences on your mother's death. The memorial service
sounds lovely, if it gave you and all those who knew and loved her a sense
of peace, then it fulfilled its purpose. The sense of being in a twilight
zone is not unusual, the loss of a loved one can be quite disorienting,
feeling as though she can't really be gone. At least, it was for me,when my
mom died. (We lost her to cancer  11 years ago.)
    Hugs and love,
            Susan