C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:17:47 -0400
gordon,
   i don't mean to dampem your goal of marriage, but, i'd advise you to go
to the archives and read some discussion on aging with cp. i love my wife
and children very much, but, if i were single now, i think i could do some
things to take care of my aging problems that i can not do and still meet
responsibilities to my wife and children.  i am not saying us cpers should
not marry, i am saying "know in advance how it might affect you in your
40's, 50's ..... and how you will affect the family once problems with aging
starts  to come up.