C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:14:15 -0700
Kyle:

I can't argue with something from the horse's mouth,
and I wish now I had followed up with it in letter
form.   However I still can't believe sheer volume
("Good Lord, Your Majesty, we received 40,000 e-mails
today - 14 favored your war.") wouldn't be noticed.

I knew my letter wouldn't make a bit of difference,
but I wanted to at least be able to someday say I
spoke out.

I'll still e-mail, but I'll follow up by telegram or
snail-mail.
BOB