C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:38:21 -0700
i have a folder full. i'll be emailing for it. i can
always add 1 more.

even though worldwide demand has quardrupled in the
past few years, i see that 75% of traders in the
commodities market is betting on the price of oil
continuing up. that is high enough in most commodities
to bet on it falling in price. so i predict that the
prices will go back down after the refineries that are
shut down retooling for the summer formulas comback on
line and the ones not yet back from katrina get back
into production.