C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:44:45 -0400
Cindy,

I had a student with learning disabilities that went there for after-school
tutoring and "summer school" and they were very pleased with it.  In fact,
he is now going to 9th grade and is no longer in learning support for any
subjects.  Yes, it is expensive.  I know we also have a student in our
school that is going to 6th grade that was trying to sue the district to get
them to pay for the Janus School because they felt we weren't able to meet
the child's needs.  I don't believe they won the case, though.  If you feel
strongly, though, you may want to check into legal action though.

If you'd like, I could give a call to my former student that went there for
tutoring and ask them more about it or pass your e-mail addy onto them.

Linda