C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:19:36 -0400
i know a little hebrew. he runs a kosher deli down from the office.

groaner, yes.   i wish i did know more languages than i do.

kyle, maybe you can help me. i understand kosher meat (my brother worked a
kosher shop when he was a butcher), but, i don't understand a kosher pickel.
what makes one kosher and one not?  i am serious, i've wondered for years.