C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:39:55 EST
This all sounds just about right, and Bobby has said the same thing too.  I
was pretty rude in my last message to her, but the baseball bat treatment
seemed the only thing that would get through.

I used to be very friendly with people, but things are different now and
that's the way it's going to stay.