C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:10:08 -0400
Hi Ken,

   Actually nature kept the animals in check before we upset the balance.
And without the plants and the animal there would be no humans and once they
are gone there willbe no humans - no life has more or less value than
another. Look at the barren planets - you don't see human life there..... it
requires the entire eco system to sustain life. And famine by the way is a
natural way of culling herds - right now 14 million Africans are starving -
nature way of limiting populations and nature doesn't place more value on
one life form than another.

                                   Brightest Blessings - Trisha