C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:04:27 EDT
In a message dated 5/5/00 3:50:59 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Bobby, I would love to know more.  If you don't mind talking to your
brother
about this I would be grateful.  You can give him my e-mail if you want.  I
am "majorly" grateful.

I would mount a pirrhana if I cought one too.  Does " ***&&** " stand for
"bejeebers," by any chance?  It doesn't, does it?

Dan(My brother) is a big game hunter. He learned to kill for his supper at 11
years of age in South Texas with my dad. He is the best shot I gave ever seen
except for his youngest daughter. She can out shoot her dad. They were
re-building land that was an aerial gunnery range for four years. Anyway he
became a big wheel for AT&T and has connections all over North and South
America. He has had some very hairy adventures. He will check in next week
and we will talk.