C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:03:35 -0600
Subject: Re: This Bothers Me - A *Lot*

But in Hawai(sp?), thes roach may be big enough to eat the tarantula!

Bobby

Or, he could get a pet tarantula; from what I understand, they'll eat
cockroaches, and it'd be a good object lesson in G_d's overall scheme,
or in Darwin's "survival of the fittest" evolutionary process.  (JUST
KIDDING!
;-{)}

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950