C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 11:07:49 -0700
forgot to say that I too am hearing impaired, wear two hearing aids which
help a lot.  I don't have high blood pressure.

Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48
Yahoo IM Tamarmag56

I'd
> always had very low BP readings.  Guess dealing with my mum's illness and
> death got to me.  Now I watch what I eat very carefully and take my
> medications and an average reading is 108/78 which is very good and I'm
> trying to generally take good care of myself.  My family has a very bad
> history of heart disease and whilst I haven't been diagnosed with it yet,
I'm