C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:38:30 EDT
You've said nothing I would argue about Bobby.  My message was only meant to
encourage people to look beneath the surface a politician's agenda as much as
they are able, and to consider more universal consequences than just how a
piece of disability rights legislation will affect the person with a
disability.

My impression is that activists will go farther in this fight if they appear
not to be fighting, and lend opponents the impression that their interests
are on behalf of the whole, rather than a select few.