C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:10:47 -0700
I have a Baclofen pump, and it does help reduce my spasticity. I'm more
comfortable than I was before I got the pump. Before I had the surgery to
insert the pump, I was given a dose of Baclofen in my spinal fluid. I think
that is usually done. It helped me make the decision to get the pump.

I think it's wise to ask people about their experiences with the pump,
doctors don't have first hand experience with the pump.

Pam