C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:30:34 -0600
Ken,

Never heard of The Artichoke Society, but my sister started an
extracurricular group in high school she called "The Antiochus
Society."  According to it's bylaws, every member was the "president"
of the club.  They (we) didn't do much except party and cause trouble,
but it looked great on college applications!  I was (a) president of
the Antiochus Society three years later.

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950