C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mckinlays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:56:41 +1200
Welcome
You might also like to join the CPPARENT list for parents of children with
cerebral palsy. This is also a St Johns list. To subscribe

Send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]  The subject does not
matter.  In the body, put:

subscribe cpparent firstname lastname

Both groups are very informative but cpparent has more parents than adults
with CP.

Regards Elizabeth - Mum to Sarah 6 athetoid CP and Rachel 3.