C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:21:22 -0700
4th or 5th grade is when the ot began teaching me to type for at that time i was just too uncoordinated,plus I was a natural lefty, but they made m write with my right hand because I wrote backwards otherwise. so when my thumb began no onger was able to hold the pen in the strange way i'd held it in m right hand all these years, I begn writing with my left hand for yrs ago, nd lo and behold, my left hand hold a pen very naturally, very normally withno forced anything!

Kat, how's it going?  Hugs my dear... we have all been there and it really hurts.

Mag
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!