C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 18:32:50 EDT
the heat must be getting to me. I've had several weird ones recently ... the
most recent one was that a truck pulled up in front of my place with all
these boxes on it for me. It was junk from my ex's new fiancee-she was
totally redoing his house! but the weird thing is that there's only one item
of mine he still has, and I don't want it back! He cleaned my stuff out years
ago!  they're getting married in June, after only knowing each other since
March. IMNSHO it's a recipe for disaster!

Mag