C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:00:44 -0400
I'm 55 and my capabilities are still changing, too.  It's not just CP
but also aging and a willingness to keep assessing what you can do and
pushing yourself just a bit more.  Most of my friends are giong through
the same thing and they're all AB.

In fact, I've started taking advantage of fitness programs at work to
start chair yoga and upper-body strength exercising.  I also plan to buy
a chair cycle so I can exercise my legs - has anyone used one of these?
You can put them on a table and also cycle with your hands.

Kat