C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:56:15 -0700
he may not be able to afford the accessable bath, but,
unsympathetic observations from a son is totally
unacceptable. sometimes you have to be tough with
family. i have a allergy to cigareet smoke. it couses
asmasha (spelling) to kick in and i have to use a
inhaler.
  i finally got enough of brothers and sisters
samoking at my mom and dads house and driving me to
being sick. i spoke to mom and dad and told them that
if the smoking kept hapening there when i visitted,
i'd stay home. they were free to decide if they wanted
the siblings to go outside to smoke or if they wanted
me to stay home.
  they talked to the siblings and the problems were
solved.
  you need to discuss with david, his unsympathetic
observations and see if he really wants you to
continue visiting.