C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Katherine Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:43:32 -0400
 Hello,

I was unaware that there were deaths in these families.  Why is that?

This is like the Catholic church all over again.  I wish they gave more publicity to devout church members who are not ministers or priests, but abuse children.

Mary Katherine