C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:37:30 -0400
Please do.  I've spent the last week with government officials AND heads of
NGOs that say quite the opposite, with credible data to back up their
claims.  If bin Laden hates Sadaam, then someone should tell el Aziz, Iraq's
Foreign Minister.

I think by virtue of its being a "peace site", as you put it, one would
assume that there is an agenda with which to bend the facts around, no?  Is
Scott Ritter the webmaster? (tongue planted firmly in-cheek).

-Kyle