C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 01:15:48 +0100
On Friday 06 April 2001  5:12 pm, Cleveland, Kyle E. wrote:
> Thanks, y'all.  My guvment firewall blocks access to all health
> related sites, but I check these when I get home.
>
> Thanks again!
> -Kyle

Why! Can't find the reasoning behind this.

Mind you, at my company 2 people are employed to administer our
firewalls, I'm the only person in the whole company with zero
internet usage (according to the "official" reports) they've spent
months trying to figure out how I circuumvent them - not my job to
tell them!!

Cheers

Deri