C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:00:39 -0500
Eagle Scout, eh?  Sounds like it was a bad idea gone good.  Seems like
you've got some great kids there.  I'm afraid if I try that line with my son
he'll join a militia group, dress in camo, go out in the woods, shoot guns
and swill kegs of beer!

Hey, Laura!  Remember that Disney cruise you wanted to try for vacation this
summer?  I just thought of something a lot more fun!!!