C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:35:18 -0800
Visitalk.com is giving away free Labtec headsets with a microphone built in
(retail value 20 bucks).  ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!  They even ship it for free
and they don't ask you for a credit card.  All you have to do is sign up
with them before February 29th.  They ask you for your street address.  One
per house hold.

www.visitalk.com
My Referral #  200111356141

I'm not too crazy about their service.  It's an internet telephony
company.  I just signed up to get the free headset.  Once you get your
headset, check out www.dialpad.com   There you can make long distance
"telephone" calls for free.  I like it and use it a lot to call out of
State.  The faster the connection, the better.

Pacbell announced a new price for DSL. The new price is $39 instead of $49
a month. Free setup and installation.  You save $200.  One year commitment.
www.pacbell.com/DSL

It's a good deal if you get your home phone service from Pacific Bell,
Southwestern Bell,  Nevada Bell or Ameritech and want high speed access
other than Cable.

Even better deal.  If you a student at a California Community College (OCC,
GWC, Coastline, IVC, etc) you can get Pacbell DSL for
$37.95.  http://foundationccc.org/student.asp

Toobs