C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:34:32 EST
In a message dated 02/13/2000 8:55:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I forget what program it was on television the other day, but they were
 talking about someone dating and one of the people in the conversation said
 "What about so and so down the hall?"  The person responded "They're in a
 wheelchair."  At which point there was laughter on the sound track.  As if it
 was impossible for the person in the wheelchair to have sex or be sexually
 attractive.  Just burnt me up so much I started yelling at the television and
 scared the DAWG!

 Paul V. Who is Usually Much Calmer Than That!  Grin.

 Hey!  That ticks me off too!  You get mad, and write the sponsors of that
program fella.  If you have the name of the show and know who the sponsors
are, I'll write a letter too.