C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 23:28:17 +0100
On Tuesday 21 May 2002 3:09 pm, Barber, Kenneth L. wrote:
> sounds terrible.
> hope deri's and bobby's little war does not make the list. for the
> sake of the more genteel on the list.

Round 1 has started, a very "genteel" bow shot, but I'm hoping he's
going to be laughing too much to fire back the Howitzers!! And as for
Kyle "Nuke 'Em" Cleveland - I'm not scared - Hydrogen Bomb, Smydrogen
Bomb, I have that Jurassic Joke all those Dinosaurs use to tell each
other - Comet Strike huh. ;-)

Cheers

Deri