C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 10:15:49 EDT
Kat,

    You may want to try trazadone(Desyrel). It works for me. Hope everyone
has a nice weekend. Joyce and I are still recovering from the N'Orleans trip.
And I am on a diet.
No, specific one, just one thought up by Dr. Greer (he's brilliant, you know
LOL). No ice tea, down from about 1 gallon per day!. Also, no snacks at
night. and limited quantities at meal time. Am going to my doc's office today
to get weighed, since they have a record of what I weighed before.