C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 01:05:57 +0100
On Wednesday 08 May 2002 5:19 pm, Rayna Lamb wrote:
> I'm with you Kyle, ouch!
> Dodgy weather here in Perth too, nerves pinching in my neck and
> shoulders - hands are competing to see which will send me bonkers
> first - left one is currently winning!
>
> Rayna
>
> Linux rules!!!  I'm finally getting off my lazy duff and gradually
> learning more about my system - it's only taken me over a year!!

None of this dual booting wimpy Micro$oft kow-towing for me and Rayna
- we're real men!!!

(Oh, Rayna, I'm still looking into a more capable "Browser" for you,
got my eye on one but I've got to check versions of your libc and
other dependencies - its much more "lightweight" than Netscape. Has
the charity which you deal with got a web-site?)

Cheers

Deri