C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:46:33 -0700
I heard "Scooter" Libby was due to testify and name a highly placed
official as his source in the Valerie Plame fiasco, so the White House
(and particularly Cheney's staff) might be relieved that this is getting
as much ink (or electrons) as it's getting.  It distracts from what
might be a much bigger political liability for Mr. Cheney.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/oped/ci_3511312

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950