C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:13:44 -0500
So far so good, I feel much more calmer, more focused on things like stuff
for work, I'm actually looking forward to see my brother Sunday to see what
he thinks, but I know it is going to take time to get that relationship back
on track, but hopefully he realizes I had problems for years untreated.
Today is just day 2 on the journey, I want to move ahead to bigger and
better things, and just enjoy life.

Believe it or not, I'm actually enjoying listening to the stereo on low
instead of super loud.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net