C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:44:11 -0500
Cindy,

        Always tell Lizzy Jo and Steph how much you loved them and how
proud you are of them. My parents were afraid I would become
over-confident, so they were very sparse with compliments. I hugged my kids
and told them how neat they were.
One is a banker making more dough than his dad and his sister is the best
mom to her two kids I have ever seen. I think my wife and I suceeded.

Bobby