C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:49:09 -0400
I differ to whjat I said.

All boiled down and too simply stated

I f I remember  correctly

 there are three stages in a childs development

After the first 40 days it enters into phase 2 (changes status changes name
legally technically )

(three stages 3 different names ie legal status so to speak)

 in this second stage it is considered a human being per se.

Meaning JUST  that.

 Now  torah says nowhere a mother MUST ABSOLUTELY give up her life For her
childs' life is MORE valuable //important

 now beyond this, on a case by case basis expert rabbis dayanim judges in
torah/bible  law will deside what happens if god forbid a diff birth

But I repeat

torah says nowhere EVER a mother MUST ABSOLUTELY give up her life For her
childs' life is MORE valuable //important