C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 02:05:43 -0400
I think we can be at peace with ourselves and each other.  We are here
to be supportive, understanding, affirm each other, and applaud our
triumph of getting through life as people with CP.

I for one am glad that Rayna decided to stay.  And I want to thank my
friends for saying and doing what they know I know was right and proper
and for the good of all.

Happy Friday.  I'm going back to sleep.

S.