C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 18:15:03 -0700
thanks joy. you confirmed what i said earlier. i have
crossed the border a few times and found what you
wrote to be true. also true in phillipines and many of
the other poor countries. the heavy prices are paid by
the richer nations. of course i can't say i have
experienced on the aids mix. never price that. have a
friend in ivory coast. if i can get in touch. had a
email at one time, but, the last time i emailed it was
returned.