C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:56:16 -0400
OK obviously my memory's going because I thought she hadn't finished
the work for her degree yet?  Else why would she be working in a shop?
 (I admit that I was assuming she was saving up $ or rather pounds
sterling for tuition or books as that would be the most logical reason
for working a low-paying job).

So I think I see now - you are saying she deliberately set herself up
so she could get the case into court and use the publicity or get
money? If so, it kind of backfired, wouldn't you say? What are the
disability rights people saying in the UK?

Kat