C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:25:41 -0800
you may be right trish. i am not catholic, i was
raised by a freewill baptist home missionary.
sometimes known as "tent maker" becouse he worked a
full time job and started churches. when they could
afford to pay a pastor, he moved on and started
another church leaving the other one with a regular
pastor.