C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:58:57 +0800
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her
nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack. "Miss Whack, I'd like to get a
loan to take a holiday." Pattie looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his
name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and
that it's okay, he knows the bank manager. Pattie explains that he will need
to secure the loan with some collateral.
The frog says "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant,
about half an inch tall - bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused,
Pattie explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and
disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and says, "There's a
frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to
borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the
tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knick-knack, Pattie Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a
Rolling Stone."