C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:12:07 -0300
Hi Gordon,

  Welcome to the group.

  I'm 46 years old and live with spastic diplegic cerebral palsy. CP can
occur as a result of lack of oxygen at birth or any sort of head trauma.
It's not uncommon for children, after a head injury to have patterns similar
to those associated with those of since-birth cerebral palsy. Also, as I
understand it, forceps delivery may also cause incidences of cp.

  Do you work? Study? What do you like to do for fun? Spill it, Gord!

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier