C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Walline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:08:12 -0500
From: "Magenta Raine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: personailty conflict with assistant*

> Yes, Tim, maybe it's her culture.
>
> Thank you, Michael for your comments. I keep thinking about it if some
> stranger made those remarks to me, I would not welcome them.
>
> My aides tease me alot, I'm divorced,about finding a new lady.We laugh and
have a good time.Sorry Mags
but if any strange lady wanted to flirt with me I'd probably enjoy it.Maybe
that's just guys.,I have a very professional
and friendly relationship with my aides(who are all women).I respect you a
lot,but I would never make an issue of this unless it directly affected my
personal well being.There are too few really good helpers around,and these
are my opinions,please don't be offended.